Thomas Gainsborough School
Learning Support Assistant (2 posts)
Start Date: Required from November 2021
Salary: Grade 3 SP 4 – 6 (FTE £18,933 - £19,698 / Actual £15,196 - £15,816 per annum)
Contract Type: Permanent, part time (35 hours per week / 39 weeks per year)
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 08:30 – 16:00
We are seeking to appoint 2 enthusiastic, hardworking people to join this successful and popular school. You will be positive, dynamic and reliable to further to enhance the team.
You will be required to:
- Support students to be successful in their learning.
- Lead small group intervention focusing on literacy and numeracy.
- Work on a one to one basis with students.
Therefore, we are looking for someone who:
- Can work independently but contribute to a strong team ethos
- Is willing to work flexibly
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Is able to solve problems and be proactive
- Has an excellent sense of humour
We welcome applications from candidates with exams, speech and language, intervention and teaching experience, as well as applications from those new to the role with transferrable skills from another sector.
For further information, please go to our website www.tgschool.net
Closing Date: 09:00am, Friday 24th September 2021
Interviews: Friday 1st October 2021
Previous applicants need not apply.
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/146944INT
Please note, we reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than the advertised date.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.