Thomas Gainsborough School
Learning Support Assistant
Start date: September 2021
Salary: Grade 3 SP 4-6 (FTE £18,933 - £19,698 / Actual £15,196 - £15,816 per annum)
Contract Type: Permanent, part time, 35 hours per week / 39 weeks per year (08:30am-16:00pm)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking person to join this successful and popular school.
You will be required to:
- Support students to be successful in their learning.
- Lead small group intervention focusing on literacy and numeracy.
- Work on a one to one basis with students.
Therefore, we are looking for someone who:
- Can work independently but contribute to a strong team ethos
- Is willing to work flexibly
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Is able to solve problems and be proactive
- Has an excellent sense of humour
We welcome applications from candidates with exams, speech and language, intervention and teaching experience, as well as applications from those new to the role with transferrable skills from another sector.
If you are interested, please go to our website for an application form and further information, tgschool.net
Closing date: 12:00 noon, Monday 5th July 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 13th July 2021
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/139196INT
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please note, we reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than the advertised date.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.