Thomas Gainsborough School
Start date: September 2021
Salary: Grade 3 SP 4-6 (FTE £18,933 - £19,698 / Actual £13,025 - £13,556 per annum)
Contract Type: Permanent, part time, 30 hours per week / 39 weeks per year
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking person to join this successful and popular school as a Reprographics/Administrative Assistant.
- To provide a high-quality reprographic/administrative service to the whole School community
- To undertake all tasks in relation to the reproduction of information, reports and booklets including printing, photocopying, laminating and binding.
- Provide routine clerical support e.g. Office cover, filing, phone calls, email.
- Undertake typing, word-processing and other IT based tasks.
- Operate office equipment e.g. photocopier, computer, telephone.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our successful and over-subscribed school.
Further information and a link to the application form is also available on our website, tgschool.net
Closing date: 09:00am Monday 7th June 2021
Interviews: Thursday 10th June 2021
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/136485INT
Please note, we reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than the advertised date.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.