Thomas Gainsborough School
Contract type: Permanent, full time – 37 hours per week x 52 weeks per year
Working hours: Shift patterns, 6 am – 2 pm Week 1 and 1 pm – 9 pm Week 2
Grade: Grade 4 SP 9 - £20,903 per annum
Start Date: 1st June 2021
We are seeking to appoint a Caretaker to join this successful and popular school.
You will be required to:
- Assist in ensuring that the school is a safe, clean healthy environment for all
- Maintain the school premises and grounds
- Oversee the opening and securing of the school site as appropriate when on duty
Therefore, we are looking for someone who:
- Can work independently but contribute to a strong team ethos
- Is willing to work flexibly
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for supporting young people
- Is resilient, hardworking and self-motivated
- Has experience in property maintenance and repair
If you are interested, please go to our website for an application form and further information, www.tgschool.net
Closing date for applications 13:00pm, Friday 14th May 2021 (Interviews Wednesday 19th May 2021).
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/134972INT
Please note, we reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than the advertised date.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.