Thomas Gainsborough School
Learning Support Assistant
Start Date: May 2021
Salary: Grade 3 SP 4 – 6 (FTE £18,933 - £19,698 / Actual £15,196 - £15,816 per annum)
Contract Type: Permanent, part time – 35 hours per week (08:30 – 16:00), 39 weeks per year
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking person to join this successful and popular school.
You will be required to:
- Support students to be successful in their learning.
- Lead small group intervention focusing on literacy and numeracy.
- Work on a one to one basis with students.
Therefore, we are looking for someone who:
- Can work independently but contribute to a strong team ethos
- Is willing to work flexibly
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Is able to solve problems and be proactive
- Has an excellent sense of humour
We welcome applications from candidates with exams, speech and language, intervention and teaching experience, as well as applications from those new to the role with transferrable skills from another sector.
If you are interested, please go to our website for further information, www.tgschool.net
Closing date for applications: 09:00am, Friday April 30th 2021.
Interviews will be on Thursday May 6th 2021
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/133623INT
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.