Thomas Gainsborough School
Start Date: 1st September 2020
Contract Type: Permanent, full time (37 hours per week / 52 week per year)
Salary: Grade 4, Scale Point 9 (£20,344 per annum)
We are seeking to appoint a Residential Caretaker to join this successful and popular school.
You will be required to:
- Assist in ensuring that the school is a safe, clean healthy environment for all
- Maintain the school premises and grounds
- Oversee the opening and securing of the school site as appropriate when on duty
Therefore, we are looking for someone who:
- Can work independently but contribute to a strong team ethos
- Is willing to work flexibly
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for supporting young people
- Is resilient, hardworking and self-motivated
- Has experience in property maintenance and repair
The post includes discounted three bedroomed accommodation on site and occupancy of the bungalow is a condition of the job.
Further information is available on our school website, tgschool.net
Closing Date: 09:00am, Friday 3rd July 2020
Interviews: week commencing Monday 6th July 2020
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/115489INT
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.